Wonderland Foods – Healthy & Roasted Flax Seeds 1Kg Jar Combo Pack (200G X 5)
Welcome to a World of Healthy Eating and Snacking – Wonderland Foods
Wonderland Foods has created a revolutionary new food and snacking concept, designed to make healthy eating easier and more enjoyable. Their latest product, theRoasted Flax Seeds 1Kg Jar Combo Pack (200g X 5) is the ultimate pantry staple for those who want to add more health and nutrition to their diet. This unique product contains five 200g packs of roasted flax seeds.
Each 200g pack contains a nutty flavor and the perfect balance of crunchiness and softness. Flax seeds are an excellent source of dietary fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, and protein. Research suggests that flax seed consumption can help reduce high cholesterol levels, and some studies suggest that it can even help protect against certain types of cancer.
Not only are these flax seeds super healthy, but they also make a great snack on their own. Whether you’re looking for something to crunch on in between meals or a healthier evening snack, these roasted flax seeds are the perfect solution. They’re also great for sprinkling on top of salads, cereals, and yogurts for a crunchy, nutty flavor.
If you’re looking for an easy and nutritious way to spice up your diet, Wonderland Foods’ Roasted Flax Seeds 1Kg Jar Combo Pack (200g X 5) is the perfect choice. With five 200g packs of roasted flax seeds, you’ll never run out of the healthy snack options. Enjoy all the health benefits that roasted flax seeds can offer, with none of the guilt!
Wonderland Foods – Healthy & Roasted Flax Seeds 1Kg Jar Combo Pack (200G X 5) is available on Amazon at best discounted online price. MRP of this product is ₹ 1000.0. You can buy this product at discounted rate ₹ 243.0.
- Flax seeds is a plant-based food that provides healthful fat, antioxidants, and fiber. Some people call it a “functional food,” which means that a person can eat it to boost their health.
- There are two basic types of flax seeds, brown and golden, both found in health food and specialty stores. They have earthy and nutty flavour & flax seeds are a superfood for women.
- People grew flax as a crop in ancient Egypt and China. In Asia, it has had a role in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Flax, also known as common flax or linseed, is a flowering plant, Linum usitatissimum, in the family Linaceae.
- Also known as alsi seeds, A teaspoon of flax seeds also contains traces of various vitamins and minerals, but not in significant quantities. People should try to avoid whole flaxseed and eat it ground.
- Flax seeds are one of the most versatile seeds we have. Today, you see them in oatmeal bowls, acai bowls, smoothies, and other foods, but before this, they were mostly used for creating textiles.
- Flax seeds, also known as linseeds, are the seeds of the flax plant. Every part of the flax plant has its use. Flax fibers are used to make linen and rope. Flax seeds are also used to make linseed oil, used in woodworking and carpentry.
You can follow the below steps to buy this product at best deal price.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Buy Now on Amazon.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.
Please note: Sometimes you may see variation in product price due to “different seller” or “offer ended”.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the 23-March-2023 19:44:33 as indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Merchant’s Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
freeindiadeals have no control over and makes no warranty or guarantee regarding the quality, usability, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings or the ability of sellers to sell items or honor their coupon or promotion.
Note: Free delivery for Amazon Prime Members or make order over ₹ 499 else ₹ 40 will be additional shipping charge.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.